Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Abingdon, Abingdon Book Arrived!

New Book Arrived!

Blair Keller, long-time reeanctor with the Over Mountain Victory Trail Association trains me in firearms! His interview is one of the most fascinating in the book.


Even though I was at home on bed rest from walking pneumonia, I was elated to receive my first shipment of my latest book from Create Source, Forgotten Tales of Abingdon Virginia and the Holston River Valley.  I have a limited number of copies and have pre-sold many to retailers in Abingdon stores, so by all means, email me at info@donnaakers.com if you want your copy signed and mailed.  It's also available through Amazon and Kindle, although there are some minor format issues with the Kindle version that I'm trying to resolve.

Yipee! My 10th book has been successfully birthed!  Sometimes I think back on the last 13 years with incredulity --two boys born (8 and 13), 10 books, and one divorce.  Interesting stats, as any of these reversed would not be good.www.donnaakers.  www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment